Product FinderConsumer Advice

Finding Bags for a 1980s Regina Vacuum Cleaner

I need the model and info regarding a Regina Housekeeper vacuum cleaner. I have a friend who has one he wants to give me if I can find vacuum cleaner bags.

All I know so far is that it was probably made in 1987 or so and I can't find a model number. I am determined to find out as much info as possible to either obtain the vacuum cleaner bags, or if possible, improvise and/or make my own. Can you help?

By Lynda from Albany, NY

Anonymous

Is there currently a bag in the vacuum cleaner? If so, the bag will say what size it is and you can purchase them just about everywhere including the grocery store.

Anonymous

Oh, and I forgot to mention that if you call any vacuum repair service they almost certainly would know the size of bag if there is currently not a bag in it :-)

thanx :) There is a bag in the cleaner, but the condition of getting the vacuum was my obtaining additional bags for it. So far no luck.

Anonymous

Why don't you check out this link and contact the bag manufacturer directly. I don't care how old the vacuum is, there will be a bag to fit it. They have a contact button at the following link so just tell them what the model name or number is. You can find the name or model number somewhere on that vacuum, you just need to look for it.

http://www.svcv  a_vacuum_bag.htm

I got the bags, so now I have the vacuum!! YAAAY!
Turns out it's Type H bags, and I found a 10-pack on eBay for $7. Thanx for your help everyone!

Anonymous

Congratulations, Lvanett, and thank you so much for letting us know the outcome! :-)