Photo Toy Box

Category Toys

My son has a boy in his class that is moving and we want to give him a wooden toy box with photos for a going away gift. What do you suggest to use to put the photos onto the wood so they would be permanent and it would not hurt the pictures?

Missy From Columbia, SC

Use Modge-podge. It's cheap and found at most craft stores-probably even Wal-mart. I used it for pictures on my sons desk and it's stood the test of time. It does'nt affect color and its a protectant.

By Cheryl from Missouri (Guest Post)

I agree with using Modge-Podge. If someone has a color printer or scanner I would suggest making copies of the pictures for the toybox. Other people will probably want copies too. Plus if something happens to a photo while decorating the box you will have multiple copies.

Put them in a cheap frame and replace the glass with see thru plastic and glue the frame on the toy box

I'd go with the modge podge. It works great and will keep the photos protected.

On the framing idea -- make sure there are no sharp corners... and you might want to consider screwing them on to the toybox rather than glue.

Crafts ToysMarch 9, 2006
💘
🍀

Generated 2020-01-28 20:36:01 in 2 secs. ⛅️️ ⚡️

ToysCrafts