Birthday Gift Ideas for a Little Sister?

What should I get for my little sister? I want to get her something really special She is nine about to be ten. She likes soccer, cats, her laptop, Japanese erasers, DS games, Wii games, and she wants to be an actress. Please help!

By Jenna from PA

Give her a spa day followed by dinner. You could take her to get her nails & hair done, take her shopping for a new outfit and out to dinner. I'm not sure how much you are looking to spend but if you like the idea above, you can still do it without spending as much. Do her nails & hair at home. Already have shopped for a new top for her and then take her to dinner. The gift of time spent with you will be priceless. The other things are just a bonus.

I like the previous answer, great ideas. When I was 10, for Christmas, I got two books. Will never forget the titles.

Can remember only one other gift, a portable typewriter, that I got as a teenager. Why not get her book(s) on things she likes: the history of soccer, cats, etc.

When I was that age, my mom and sister made a big bulletin board for me with my name on it in big felt letters. Then I could hang up pics and momentos of all the things I loved. This was one of my favorite gifts ever. You could do this and also get her magazine subscriptions to Cat Fancy, a soccer magazine and a teenage magazine about stars. Buy one of each with a note saying she's getting 1 yr. subscriptions to each one. Then she'd have magazines every month and tons of stuff to hang up on her new bulletin board. (The bulletin board I had was a plain cork board with a wood frame and they covered it with fabric and added my name so it looked great.) Hope this helps! Have fun!

Holidays and Parties Parties BirthdayFebruary 16, 2010
🌻
🐛
😷
😎
📓
https://www.thriftyfun.com/tf87483143.tip.html

BirthdayParties