Give Cracked Spatula New Life

Don't throw your cracked rubber spatula out. Trim the cracked part off evenly, following the curve of the spatula. It is still usable for awhile.

By Monica from Cortez, CO

What a great tip! I always struggle to find the perfect spatula! I never thought of this idea, but surely will remember it for the future!

Anonymous

I just read this from a post from Heloise! Not more than two days ago! It works, I don't get the cracked, Rylee chews them when there are full of cake mix!

I have done that and used it for another long time! What seems to happen more to me is the handle falls off! Grrr.

I think this is where I originally saw this tip. I tried it. Great idea! Now for a way to keep it from getting dirty up under the "rubber" where the handle is inserted!

If you have one you can see through, you will probably notice it can get grungy in there.

Better Living Green Living ReusingMarch 8, 2011
🌻
🎂
📓