CatsPets

Sam (Domestic Cat)

Sam is a 2 year old domestic cat, who showed up at our door about two years ago. She was a sweetie, but very thin and skittish. Sam delivered two very tiny kittens to my front porch. I nursed them all to good health and found homes for the little ones.

After she jumped into the pond twice, the vet discovered that Sam is blind. So she became an inside cat. Sam chases her brothers, and she loves to sleep with our big black Lab, Lacey.

By MB Norton

You are a very good person for taking Sam in and giving her a safe and caring home. It sounds like her blindness doesn't get in the way of a happy life.

Reply Like this photo? Yes

Oh my goodness, how did she survive that long being blind? Bless you for taking her in and giving her a good and loving home. May you have many long and happy years together.

Reply Like this photo? Yes

I'm so glad you were able to make a home for and include Sam in your family.

Thank you for sharing her story with us.

Pookarina

Reply Like this photo? Yes