What Breed is my Dog?

I got a dog in Jan. 2008 from DENKAI and was told he is Min Pin mixed breed but I m not sure about his breed. He was about five months old in January 2008, now he is almost 7 months. They told me he will have medium height but now his weight and height is increasing and he is becoming longer, not much taller, but longer and gaining weight day by day. His weight is near around 30-31 lbs. and height 19 inches. So please help me to find his breed as some people says he is Rottweiler and some says he is Min Pin? Here I have his picture which I took in February 2008 when he was almost 6 months old. Now he is more taller and longer then this picture.

Thanks,
Deepali from CO

Doberman pinscher mixed with a smaller dog or a min pin mixed with a larger dog.

I have two min pins. And your picture looks just like a min pin with out its tail and ears done. What its mixed with would be really hard to tell, because it looks so much like the min pin.

now i have been working with all breeds and have been doing so with dogs for almost 15 years. as i see now he is very much min pin.and as to the other mixed part untill he is of full age and size it is hard to say 100% but he could be rot but i would be more apt to think of doberman pinscher.but i wouldnot rule out the other untill he is fully grown if you want to send me a snap whem he is a year or so then i will be able to be more able to be more defant on my answer.i do alot better on head on angles and side shots at there leval,if posable and any measurements and waghts are helpful then to. tlcdsfit@yahoo.com darcey fitrakis

Your dog looks like a Manchester Terrier. I had a female that looked exactly like your dog.

Hi, I have a dog that looks almost exactly like yours, mine is a mainly kelpie with a little bit of dobby mixed in. I just love the black and tan markings on them

Hope this helps.

I have a dog that looks just like your dog and my dog is a min pin.

Hello there,
Hows your doggie now? Looks like he may have, of all the possible mixes, a Pinscher, Dobby and a bit of Dachshund? Those ears and body length shows that. What a wonderful dog it must be now.