- 1 lb. shredded Velveeta cheese
- 1 (8 oz.) pkg. cream cheese
- 1 cup chopped pecans
Melt cheeses and add pecans. Put into miniature crock pot to serve warm. Great with crackers or veggies.
By Robin from Washington, IA
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
- 1 lb. Velveeta cheese
- 1 can undiluted cream of tomato soup
- 1 can undiluted cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 lb. hamburger (browned and drained)
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped green onion
- 2 dashes Tabasco sauce
- Tortilla chips
Cube cheese in crock pot; add soup and stir. Let melt a little, then add rest of ingredients. Cook on low until cheese melts or at high, but stir frequently. Use tortilla chips to dip. This makes 1/2 a crock pot full. Recipe may be doubled.
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.