BudgetBudget & Finance

Looking for Budget Advice

Category Budget

I wanted to know if anyone could tell me some websites where we could go to make a budget. Something that would help us step by step. We are in the process of buying our own home, and have a child. We are new to this budget thing, considering we never thought about it until now, when everyone is saying we need to do it!

By Debbie (Guest Post)

I have found many good ideas thru this free enewsletter. It is Budget Stretcher. He does offer books for pay, but has many free website links for budgeting as well. I have included a hyperlink to the article that I receive. I hope it works! If not, go to http://www.homemoneyhelp.com or tr2000.midwest.net Good luck, and congrats on a new home!:)

By VEEJAY BURKE (Guest Post)

I KEPT A DAILY LOG OF EVERY PENNY WE SPENT. YOU WOULD BE SURPRISED HOW MUCH YOU WASTE! REVIEW IT ONCE A WEEK AND SEE WHERE YOU CAN CUT BACK.

Search for your question. It's very simple,do it at your table, write down your earnings then your expense for the month, each item, lights, food, house payment & etc, sub that from your earnings, make a grocer list before you shop,get just what you can get by on.

Don't do as most others do, spend more than you make. It's o k to buy a home & pay by the month, pay it off as soon as you can,that will save lot of money on interest. I'm a retiree, we saved every penny until we retired, proud of it, good luck, you can make it.