Hamburger Potato Skillet
- 1 lb. hamburger
- 3 stalks of celery - sliced about 1/4 inch thick
- 2 cloves of garlic - chopped, minced or pressed
- 1 onion chopped
- 3 potatoes sliced 1/4" thick
- 1 can beef broth
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1/4 tsp. Morton's Nature's Seasoning
- 1/4 tsp. onion salt
- 1/4 tsp. celery salt
- salt and pepper, as desired
Brown hamburger with onions, garlic and celery. Add sliced potatoes, broth and mushroom soup. Simmer until potatoes are done, stirring frequently. If the sauce is too thin, you can mix some cornstarch and water and add that to thicken. If you like a stroganoff flavor, add some sour cream.
By Deb from Mankato, MN
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!