Pet PagesPets

My Sweet Onyx (Toy Poodle)

Category Pet Pages

My dogs name is Onyx. He is almost 1 year old. He is special because he almost died at birth. He's a Poodle and they have to clip their tails. Well, they clipped it too short and he almost bled to death. It was horrible. He was about 6 weeks when I finally got him. He's still a puppy and he loves to run and play. But most of all he loves his mommy, he is always by me, ALL the time.

By familyov6

By Debi (Guest Post)

He is soooo cute..but then I'm partial. I have a little boy, Oggie, who looks like your sweet puppy!!!

Debi

Reply Like this photo? Yes
By sandy (Guest Post)

he is cute.
do you realize his tail does not HAVE to be clipped??? it is just part of the style to have the tails clipped. it is cruel as is cropping the ears.

Reply Like this photo? Yes

What a sweet baby! I'm so glad that everything turned out ok and that he's here with you now. What a special gift!

Reply Like this photo? Yes