BeautyHealth & Beauty

Do You Get Chapped Hands In Winter?

Category Beauty

Here is a remedy that works!
Process 1 cup of uncooked, old fashioned (not instant) rolled oats in a blender until you have very fine powder. Place it in a large bowl, then rub your hands in the powder gently, removing dry skin. Rinse with cold water and lavish on hand cream (any kind) Wait 2 min. and apply more cream. This treatment will remove the top layer of dead skin cells. Hey it's cheaper then the expensive hand cream and works well!

By Karah B

By Chris (Guest Post)

In the cold weather, my hands become so dry they itch and crack.......just straightening my fingers will cause a crack. What has worked wonders for me is Avon's Care Deeply Hand Cream with cocoa butter....it is the only hand cream I tried that instantly prevented cracking and smells nice too.