Use All Sizes of Your Silverware

Running out of silverware? I even went shopping for another set. Discovered that I like the ones I have at home better, and realized that the new set wouldn't nest with the old sets. Considering the fact that the silverware drawer isn't very deep, this presented a problem.

I solved it by starting to use those small dessert forks whenever possible for small tasks (stirring coffee and for snacks) and we now seem to be getting along just fine without having to buy that third set of silverware.

By Holly from Richardson, TX

I started my son on salad forks (the short ones), and now that he's 12, that's still all he'll use! He thinks the regular forks are huge!

Better Living Simple LivingOctober 9, 2009
👒
👔
🐛
🌻
https://www.thriftyfun.com/tf90446435.tip.html