Recipe for International House of Pancakes Spanish Burger Salsa?

Years ago the International House of Pancakes served a burger called a Spanish Burger. Does anyone remember this or have the recipe for the salsa type sauce that it was topped with? I remember it was not hot like salsa, but had almost the same ingredients and it was great!

This burger was on the menu in the early 1970s.

By Marlene

I have worked for IHOP for a long time and the sauce you are asking about probably came to them already made in a can or a bag. As much prep work as they do there, they don't have time for make each and every sauce. Even if they did make it themselves, it would be illegal to give out the recipe without the company permission.

Anonymous

My father owned and IHOP and I worked one thru college.. it was bought through Ortega.. two patties open faced on and onion bun, ring of green bell pepper with the Ortega chili sauce in the center of the bell pepper ring and topped with cheddar cheese !!!!

I s this the same salsa they used for the international omelette. It was a thinner sauce.

Food and Recipes Recipes Copycat CondimentsMay 6, 2011
🐛
😷
😎
📓
🌻
https://www.thriftyfun.com/tf90647828.tip.html

CondimentsCopycat