BrowniesCookies

Rocky Road Brownies

This will definitely satisfy your craving for chocolate and something sweet!

• 1 box brownie mix
  • 1/2 cup chopped nuts
  • 1/2 cup mini marshmallows
  • Ad

• 3/4 cup of chocolate chips

Directions:

Mix brownies according to the directions on box. Fold in nuts and marshmallows. Bake according to directions on box. You can substitute applesauce in place of oil and it will keep the calorie and fat count down.

If you have a favorite recipe for brownies you can make them and add the nuts, marshmallows, and chocolate chips. Either way they are delicious!

Servings: 12-15
Time: 10 Minutes Preparation Time
30 Minutes Cooking Time

By dorothy wedenoja from New Creek, WV

Love your way of making these.After baking I'd top with more chocolate chips. :)

The Rocky Road Brownies are the only brownies I like at all. My family members are all devout chocoholics, but for some reason, I am not. I will put everything in these Brownies except the chocolate chips which I can live without. Being a diabetic, you know that I probably shouldn't have any at all, but being Pookarina, I will anyway, and will then hope for the best.

I figure my diabetic medicine needs some sugar to work on, so I give it a little now and again just to be sure it's still working. So far, so good. No brownie will ever go to waste at our house, that's for sure, so about all I'll get is a "little bite". :-) This recipe sounds a lot easier than the "from scratch" one I usually make, so will definitely give it a try.

Thank you for sharing with us.

Pookarina