Manual for Regal Kitchen Pro Bread Maker #K6745S

I am trying to locate a user's instruction manual for a Regal Kitchen Pro bread machine model 6745S. I purchased this machine at a yard sale and the previous owner said she had lost the manual which came with the machine when it was purchased. I am trying to replace that manual. Can you help me? Thank you.

Doug

Though it just says "Regal" on it, it's made by Regalware. I went to the Regalware website and found your manual--this is in pdf format: www.regalware.com/.../K6745S_Breadmaker_Guide_Cookbook...
For anyone else out there with a Regal breadmaker, just head to www.regalware.com and click on the "customer support" link top right--that brings you to all kinds of manuals for a load of breadmaker models.

Consumer Advice Product FinderOctober 10, 2010
🍀
💘