Who Makes Walmart's "Great Value" Coffee?

Most generic store brands are produced by a common manufacturer and relabeled for sale as the store brand. This is a page about who makes Walmart's "Great Value" coffee?.

Who makes Walmart's "Great Value" coffee?

Answers

By chuck (Guest Post)
Best Answer

Walmart cheap brand of coffee, Master Chef, is made by Sara Lee Co and it's very good. I have used it ever since Maxwell House got costly.

Best Answer

wikianswers says:

Great Value is not manufactured in one place by one company. It is manufactured by a variety of different companies. Great Value is a "house" or store brand owned by Wal-Mart. Wal-Mart takes bids from different companies to make great value products. The companies with the lowest bids get the contract to make the products. So one company might get the contract to make great value dryer sheets and another might get the contract to make great value light bulbs while another gets the contract for great value milk. ConAgra which produces such brand names as Swiss Miss, Van Camps, Hunts, etc. also makes some of Wal-Mart's Great Value products. So in reality store brands are made by the same companies that make name brands.

Best Answer

Hey everyone who likes Master Chef coffee, I called 1-888-246-2598 Massimo Zanetti who distributed the Master Chef coffee to Walmart. Walmart currently isn't carrying Master Chef coffee (maybe that will change) but for now you can order the coffee online at www.mzb-USA.com

Click on shop online and you will see Master Chef coffee. I am happy that it is still available for purchase and wanted to share the information.

I've been buying Walmart brand Columbian coffee for the past year. I loved the taste and the price. However, the last few bags I bought were horrible. It tasted like muddy water, no matter how strong I make it! Has Walmart changed the supplier of their coffee?

Answers

Sara Lee makes some of the coffee. If you are unhappy, contact Walmart directly.

Master Chef which by Sara Lee. Is it preground?

Anonymous

Yes, it is already ground. I'm sure that either Sara Lee or Walmart changed who they get their Colimbian coffee from.

I will contact Walmart.
Thank you!

To best know if they changed their supplier is to see if you could call and ask. Perhaps, check the back of the coffee packaging and see if there is anything that says call for feedback or money back guaranteed freshness?

I recently had mold in my jam and I called to give my feedback and they sent me coupons.

It is possible Walmart has changed suppliers.
The best way to find out is through their web site (but it is not always easy to reach the right department).
You can always call 1-800-925-6278 and ask how to contact by email (telephone service is not the best way to get information about their products).

But you can try this link:
Click on 'email customer service'
Check product question
click 'next' and you will have a form to complete.
(there will be a 'chat now' but that does not always help either)
Best results are achieved by email/writing..

corporate.walmart.com/contact-us

Consumer Advice General AdviceMarch 22, 2017
😎
🌻
🐛
📓