CatsPets

Gabby (Calico)

Gabby is a 4 four year old Calico. Gabby is the kitten we kept out of the litter that our cat Sassy had in Florida. She chases squirrels and foot balls, watches birds, watches TV, and she loves to eat! Gabby just gave birth to a litter of 5, want one? :)

By Jackie

Gabby (Calico)

She is a very pretty kitty girl. Calicos always have the sweetest faces, I think. They are almost the best mousers and make such good mothers.

Thank you for sharing Gabby with us. I hope she lives for a very long time for you to love and enjoy.

Pookarina

Reply Like this photo? Yes

Your kitty girl is adorable. Can you please have her spay now that she has a litter? There are too many cats that are in need of a home that are in our shelters today...

Reply Like this photo? Yes

Totally in agreement with K9cats! Please get her spayed. Tens of thousand of animals are euthanized every year. Please help stop the suffering by this single act of love. Thanks!

Reply Like this photo? Yes

Hi, love those Calicos! I would probably take one if you were anywhere near me in Florida!
Cute pictures.
Thanks for sharing, we need nice things to see and love.

Reply Like this photo? Yes

Thank you, Gabby will be getting fixed asap, we let her mother have one litter too. Both of my cats were and are good little mothers, thank you for your concern for her. :)

Please vote for Gabby, Thanks

Reply Like this photo? Yes

You really need an education on the suffering of kittens from breeders. Haven't you heard? There are no homes. You are proud that you breed and cause at least 85% euthanasia? I don't understand. Please visit the shelter/pound and watch the miracle of death.

Reply Like this photo? Yes

This is to muttmom, you really need a education on manners.

I have homes for all 5 of her kittens. I started finding homes as soon as I knew she was pregnant. I have never had to take any of my animals to the pound for your information!

Reply Like this photo? Yes