General AdviceConsumer Advice

Getting Disability for Sarcoidosis

Can I get disability for a living condition called Sarcoidosis?

Trevis from Merritt Island, FL


Add your voice! Click below to answer. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!

March 11, 20090 found this helpful

Well, who would you want a disability from? Social Security? Workmans Comp? or someone else? I would suggest you contact these people and ask them as they have the guide lines and know who would qualify. Also ask what medical records you will need to produce. Good Luck.

Reply Was this helpful? Yes
March 11, 20090 found this helpful

How did you develop the disease? Were you born with sarcoidosis? If not is the disease as a result of employment? Are you employable and can you work a full 8-hr. job?

These are all questions you have to consider. Get a copy of all your medical records. Also you should be seen by a medical doctor. If your condition is work related and can be proven, you should open up a workers' compensation case against your company.


You should also make an appointment and speak with someone at the Social Security Administration, they will be able to answer all of your questions.

Reply Was this helpful? Yes

Add your voice! Click below to answer. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!

Related Content
Consumer Advice General AdviceMarch 11, 2009
Birthday Ideas!
Ask a Question
Share a Post
Better LivingBudget & FinanceBusiness and LegalComputersConsumer AdviceCraftsEducationEntertainmentFood and RecipesHealth & BeautyHolidays and PartiesHome and GardenMake Your OwnOrganizingParentingPetsPhotosTravel and RecreationWeddings
Desktop Page | View Mobile

Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | Contact Us

© 1997-2018 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Published by ThriftyFun.

Generated 2018/09/17 10:13:27 in 807 msecs. ⛅️️ ⚡️
Loading Something Awesome!