ProductsCleaning

Mist and Go! Cleaner

I've found a great product at Dollar Tree called "Mist and Go!" It's sold as an everyday shower cleaner, but, this morning, when I'd run out of my regular stovetop cleaner, I read the precautions, then used this product, and the burned-on food that I normally have to scrape, after about two minutes, wiped up with a sponge! I haven't tried this yet, but I'll bet it will take burned-on food off pots and pans, too. The only precaution listed is that it's an eye irritant, and the ingredients listed are Isopropyl, chelating agent, surfactants and solvents. It is not to be used on natural marble, natural stone, brass, polyvinyl chloride refinished bathtubs or varnished wood. The number to call with questions is: 1-800-940-6688 between 8 and 5 EST or go to the website www.ameriplus.com. The product is biodegradable and "earth friendly".

PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS PRODUCT WITHOUT CALLING THE 800 NUMBER.

I'm only stating the success I've had with it in cleaning my stovetop. But, at only $1.00 plus tax for 32 ozs., I couldn't resist passing this on.

By Janet45101 from Aberdeen, OH

I have been using this product for about 2 weeks in both my showers. Today I noticed lots of little ants in the showers where I sprayed. Yuk! Not using this product anymore!