Product FinderConsumer Advice

Quasar Superwave Microwave/Convection Manual

We purchased a 1993 RV that has a Quasar Superwave microwave/convection oven. There were no manuals for any appliance in the rig, but I have found all online except the Quasar. From what I have read it was/is a great oven, but I have no clue how to use it. Can anyone provide a manual? Perhaps scan one and email it?

Thanks.

By Claudia

There is a site manualsonline.com, maybe they will help. Donna

Hi, I don't know if you've had any replies, but we have an 86 I think superwave, and manual and recipe book, I believe. If you could still use it, Just yell! I'll be glad to ask his how to get it scanned or something!

Hello, I need a manual for a Quasar
Mdl MQ8895YW
Household Microwave/Convection Oven
yours should work

I have looked all over the internet for the owners manual and cook book. Do you still have access it them?

I need an operating manual for a Quasar Super Wave microwave/convection oven. It was purchased in 1988.

The model is MQ8768N, but I would think an operating manual from another model of about the same vintage would work. Can anyone help? Thanks, MK

I have a owner's manual from a 1990 model Quasar Micro/Convection combo. It's scanned into a Word document. I can email it to you, if I can figure out how to do that.

I would like to request a copy of the manual you have. I don't know the model number of the unit I have but it is an quasar superwave micro/ convection. I would very much appreciate it. Randy

Is there a possibility that you are still offering a copy of your manual for the Quasar? I just moved into a home with the Quasar Superwave Microwave/convection oven and have no idea how to operate this thing.

Any info/manual would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Randy

Please email a copy if the offer is still out there. The panels on these things are sort of confusing without it! Thanks!

My Quasar Super Wave microwave/convection oven has lights, but fans are not running and no microwave. I don't know if the convection or broiler are working and I think that the power supply cap has finally failed in all that time! I need a service manual for this one.

By sommoner from San Francisco, CA