50th Birthday Party Ideas

My mom is turning 50 this year and my sisters and I don't have a theme for her party. Any suggestions?

By klaisa from Alton, IL

Best Answer

Some people are depressed about getting older so you may want to do something very fun and crazy. I think Hawaii 5-O would be a great theme. I was impressed with having lived 1/2 a century when I turned 50. You could do a theme with all the inventions and changes in the last 50 years. It's amazing how things have changed in 50 years. Good luck.

Best Answer

Since she was born in 1960 why not do a sixties theme? Steak n shake has cardboard kids meal cars that could be used to put cups of flowers inside for center pieces.

A hamburger and sundae bar would be cute and you could make poodle skirts to wear. Have everyone dress like the sixties and play sixties rock and roll songs. Good luck and have fun!

Holidays and Parties Parties BirthdaySeptember 23, 2010
🍀
💘