Removing an Indentation on Leather

I received a leather Sak purse from my daughter for Christmas along with a clutch-type wallet. They were wrapped together in a box and you can see the half-moon shape of the wallet on the purse. I am using the purse but would like to remove the indention. Does anyone know how?

Junebug from Long Beach, MS

Try ironing over the indentation...of course now, you have to put a towel, maybe even doubled over the area between the purse and the iron...or stuff it as hard as you can and use the blow dryer to heat it...perhaps heat it first and stuff it really quickly...what you are trying to do is soften the site and when it cools the indentation MAY BE out.
Be very careful with either of these methods so as to not ruin the purse...I have no idea what a Sak purse iis or even the material it is made from...if it is a material or a leather this may work...if it is plastic, be extra careful with either method.

Hope this will work. I did this with my car dash years and years ago, when our son "bit" and left teeth marks in the dash of our new car!! It worked, I placed a towel over the area and plugged the iron into the garage outlet and just went back and forth until the dash material warmed up and the indents "released" so to speak
Good luck

I was a handbag wholesaler & shipments would come in with
your type of crease. Stuff inside of bag to it's fullest then
blow dry on hot cycle.

What I've done is use the bowl of a table spoon and rub on the backside.