Freeze Leftover Coke for Ice

My husband drinks a lot of coke but most of the time he leaves about a cup full. I use to throw it away but now I put it in a small container with a lid and put it in the freezer. I use this frozen coke instead of ice. So no more wasted coke and no more watered down drink.

Source: You can give me the credit.

By Nancy Mc from Peabody, MA

This is brilliant! My husband always leaves cans lying around with soda in them. This would really reduce the waste. Thanks for a great idea.

you can also take that half can of coke, mix it with a cup of store brand ketup, now pour in a saute or fry pan, add 4 boneless chicken cutlets, when it starts to simmer, cover 15 minutes, then take cover off and simmer till sauce gets nice and thick, deeeelish, serve cutlets over rice.