Easy Chicken Fajitas
- 8 flour tortillas
- 1 tsp. oil
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breast, cut in thin strips
- 1 large onion, cut in slivers from pole to pole
- 1 green bell pepper, cut in slivers pole to pole
- 1 red bell pepper, cut in slivers pole to pole
- 4 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 3 tsp. ground cumin
- 1 tsp. black pepper
- ground red pepper (to taste)
- salt (to taste)
In a large wok, warm the oil. Cook the chicken slices until done, stir regularly. Add everything except tortillas. Mix well. Cook covered. Stir every few minutes. It's done when the peppers are tender and the vegetables are starting to get browned in spots. Serve with warmed flour tortillas.
By Carol from New York
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!