Weed Killer That Won't Kill Ice Plants

Category Plant Health
Reducing weeds while maintaining the plants you want to thrive can be a challenge. This guide is about weed killer that won't kill ice plant.

I, too, am trying to find a weed killer for ice plant that will kill the weeds, but not harm the ice plant. Any one know of such a product?

By Howard D. R.

Answers

I googled it and found that salt will kill weeks but leave the ice plants. I used to live in San Diego, and I loved it as you could cut a snipit her and plant if over there and it will take in a day or two. I also thought it was pretty.

What weed killer will not kill ice plants?

Phyllis from Deerfield, Beach

Answers

I, too, am trying to find a weed killer for ice plant that will kill the weeds but no harm the ice plant. Any one know of such a product?