StylingHair Tips

Product for Plastic Looking Hair

I am looking for a spray or gel that could give my hair a "plastic" or "rubbery" look to it after I spiked it. I want to make my hair look like it is plastic or something, and I don't want to put paint it my hair, though that would probably work.

Rene from Vermont

By Butterfly24 (Guest Post)

There is a great product called got 2b glued. You can find it a Wal-Mart. My huspand uses this product, and is the best we have found. Also it is waterproof! Just shampoo it out. Hope this is helpful to you!

a guy I went to high school with achieved the look I think you're going for with Elmers school glue. He used to say that it washed right out.

I would try a spray wax. You can used it to spike up your hair and give you a rubbery look at the same time.

It's really neat because there's an amazing hold that still allows you to move your hair without flaking. Good luck!