StylingHair Tips

Product for Plastic Looking Hair

I am looking for a spray or gel that could give my hair a "plastic" or "rubbery" look to it after I spiked it. I want to make my hair look like it is plastic or something, and I don't want to put paint it my hair, though that would probably work.


Rene from Vermont

Add your voice! Click below to answer. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!

By Butterfly24 (Guest Post)
July 15, 20070 found this helpful

There is a great product called got 2b glued. You can find it a Wal-Mart. My huspand uses this product, and is the best we have found. Also it is waterproof! Just shampoo it out. Hope this is helpful to you!

Reply Was this helpful? Yes
July 20, 20070 found this helpful

a guy I went to high school with achieved the look I think you're going for with Elmers school glue. He used to say that it washed right out.

Reply Was this helpful? Yes
July 25, 20070 found this helpful

I would try a spray wax. You can used it to spike up your hair and give you a rubbery look at the same time. It's really neat because there's an amazing hold that still allows you to move your hair without flaking. Good luck!

Reply Was this helpful? Yes

Add your voice! Click below to answer. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!

Related Content
Health & Beauty Beauty Hair Tips StylingJuly 15, 2007
Father's Day Ideas!
Pest Control
Ask a Question
Share a Post
Better LivingBudget & FinanceBusiness and LegalComputersConsumer AdviceCraftsEducationEntertainmentFood and RecipesHealth & BeautyHolidays and PartiesHome and GardenMake Your OwnOrganizingParentingPetsPhotosTravel and RecreationWeddings
Published by ThriftyFun.

Desktop Page | View Mobile

Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | Contact Us

© 1997-2019 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Generated 2019/05/15 13:34:08 in 694 msecs. ⛅️️ ⚡️
Loading Something Awesome!