Pet PagesPets

Callie (Calico)

Callie is a calico rescue that is about 5 years old. My elderly mother lived with us and was lonely for a pet. We searched online for a rescue cat. When we got her, she was special from the start!

We got her about two years ago. She was "the one" meant for Momma, for she immediately connected to Momma the moment they met! Since Momma passed away, Callie has turned to me as her "mom" these days.

She is a joy to our family. Callie loves to come get beside me and lay on my printer when I am at the computer, anything to be near me. In the living room, she runs to my husband's lap. She and my husband's puppy play chase and enjoy aggravating one another. It reminds me of Odie and Garfield to see them interact.

By Rita

Anonymous

Callie has the sweetest face! I am so glad she had a home to go to with someone familiar and could appreciate her ater your mom (and hers) passed away :-)

Reply Like this photo? Yes

What a beautiful kitty! And you are a beautiful person for getting her for your Mother and now becoming Callie's special person.

Reply Like this photo? Yes

Thumbs up, Rita. Karen in Salem, Oregon

Reply Like this photo? Yes