Pet PagesPets

Max (Rottweiler)

Category Pet Pages

His name is Max he is 1 1/2 years old and he loves to take apart soft toys, he doesn't like playing with hard toys but the soft toys last only 5 min. He also loves being outside and playing with other dogs. He loves people, he will let everyone pet him and hug him. The only thing he hates is when people start fighting. When people start fighting he starts barking at them telling them to "stop". - Eugene

He's gorgeous. I bet people listen when he tells them not to fight.
Thanks for sharing,
Susan from ThriftyFun

Reply Like this photo? Yes

He is a gorgeous boy! However, I am bias because I have 2 rotties of my own. Mine are the same way, if someone is fighting they will bark until the fighting is stopped.

Which is usually very quick! They are a beautiful and loyal breed!

Reply Like this photo? Yes

Loved the picture of Max, and all the animals here.
Thanks to everyone for posting the really cute photos. I want to pet them all. Give them a big hug for me. That sounds like our dog, Lewis, about wanting things quiet and peaceful. If we are just "playing", and he thinks we may be roughhousing too much, he gets upset. Therefore, we stopped that.

Reply Like this photo? Yes
By Natalia (Guest Post)

I think it is good that he does that, your dog is a beauty. If you care to know, when dogs bark like that, usually they are either being protective, know that the people are uncomfortable, sense anger or just like peace and quiet.

Little T

Reply Like this photo? Yes

I have a beautiful 1 1/2 yr. old German Rottie! They are the most loving dogs in the world! My boy loves soft toys too. I usually purchase large stuffed toys from Goodwill (check for stuffing instead of plastic pellets, remove eyes, etc.). Being a tight wad I scoop up the stuffing and repurpose it! I use old jeans pant legs, stitched together, stuffed with the old stuffing and I braid a long braid to tie around the toy for tug play. He loves these toys and I save a lot money!

Reply Like this photo? Yes