I don't know how to open nail glue. Will you PLEASE tell me how to open it?
Ida from Richmond, VA
Add your voice! Click below to answer. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
cut the tip off
I'm doing that and it doesn't works
Don't cut the top off its not mentioned for that if u make sure all the wrapping is off at the bottom is a screw off lid but do not hold the tip to the sky or you will bget burned by the glue
Do you know how to get the glue out of it
It broke mine!
Sometimes on nail glue it says open this way have you got one like that or not
I think it's the same as superglue. Maybe use that instead if you are having problems - just be careful!
You shouldn't use super glue in my opinion because it will most likely damage your nail after taking the false nails off!
It usually comes with a push pin. Then you push it in to make a small hole.
they don't come with a push pin
Yeah, but you could find one somewhere. You have a sharpened pencil, don't you?
This isn't going to help much but I know what you mean when you say problems with opening nail glue, I brought a set of nails and glue for my 9 year old and couldn't open it, not even when the top was cut we still could not get access to the glue something was blocking it, we thought it had hardened on us so brought another one, and that was the same.
I noticed they have a twisting bottom, is that meant to do something?
So to the manufactures of the nail glue,correction Magic nail glue so magic you cant get into it, It would be good for the manufactures to put instructions on the tubes if things have been change, or they should have a sell by date to stop it from drying up.
They do its good for 6months
Get a pin and push it into the hole, Its dried glue blocking it
I just got a new set and if I cut the top off I cant use it again. It didn't come with a push pin. I've used super glue but all my fingers got stuck together plus it came off within 2 days. and as you guessed it didn't come with a magic twisty bottom so what else can you try?
I ran the nail glue under boiling hot water and the lid still didn't come off but I also used a pen knife to put under the seem and slowly go around, it ended up as being that the glue had stuck it together (but if your gonna use a pen knife be careful not to cut your finger!)
Clip the top of the nail glue and it should work :)
If you have to turn the bottle upside down and poke a small hole in the bottle with a sharp object then gently squeeze the glue from the bottom of the bottle onto your nail
Greetings Misses Ida,
I am truly sorry =/,
For what you're going through, with your beloved pet's, I know situations like in your case, can be truly hard & also put a load of stress, on your plate & confusion, cause I know for a pet lover like myself, & yourself as well, we want the best for our pets & want nothing more, then for them all to all just get along together, an none of the attacking an such, too ever happen an go on any further, then it has already exelate too...
Here is some information on, what you're currently dealing with,
& how to possibly help your situation, with your beloved babies.
Hoping it helps, & praying for the best!
Remember baby steps, one step at a time, cause everything of course doesn't work itself out, over night even though we sure would love for so hehe =).
How to Stop Dogs From Fighting1. Dog Aggression Modification
My first choice with most clients is the first strategy listed above: changing the dogs opinion of each other through counter-conditioning and desensitization (CC&D).
CC&D for intra-pack aggression involves changing your dogs association with each other from negative to positive. The easiest way to give most dogs a positive association is with very high-value, really yummy treats. I like to use chicken canned, baked, or boiled, since most dogs love chicken and its a low-fat, low-calorie food.
Heres how the Counter-Conditioning & Desensitization process works:
1. Determine the distance at which your dogs can be in each others presence and be alert or wary but not extremely fearful or aroused. This is called the threshold distance. If one dog has a greater threshold hold distance than the other (often the case), work at the greater distance.
2. With you holding Dog A on leash, have your helper appear with Dog B at threshold distance X. The instant your dog sees the other, start feeding bits of chicken, non-stop. Your helper will feed chicken to her dog, too, the instant he notices your dog.
3. After several seconds, have the helper step out of sight with Dog B, and you both stop feeding chicken.
4. Keep repeating steps 1-3 until the sight of the other dog at distance X consistently causes both dogs to look at their handlers with a happy smile and a Yay! Wheres my chicken? expression. This is the physical presentation of the dogs conditioned emotional response (CER); each dogs association with the other at threshold distance X is now positive, so they can deliberately look at you to get their chicken, rather than staying intensely focused on each other.
5. Now you need to increase the intensity of the stimulus by increasing the length of time Dog B stays in sight. Continue to feed chicken when they are in view of each, occasionally pausing to let them look at each other again, and immediately feeding chicken when they do.
6. When length of time seems to make no difference to either dog youre getting a consistent Yay, wheres my chicken? response regardless of how long Dog B stays in view, increase the intensity again, this time by increasing Dog Bs movement. Have the handler walk back and forth with her dog, still at distance X, slowly at first, then with more energy, even adding in some other behaviors such as sit, down, and roll over.
7. Now youre ready to starting decreasing distance by moving Dog A a little closer to the location where the Dog B will appear. When you obtain consistent CERs from both dogs at each new distance you can decrease the distance a little more, until both dogs are happy to be very near each other.
8. Then return to your original threshold distance and increase intensity stimulus by having Dog B move around more and more, as you gradually decrease distance and obtain CERs from both dogs along the way, until they are delighted to be near each other.
9. Now go back to your starting distance and increase intensity again, by having both dogs move more naturally as the distance decreases, offering CERs at each new distance before you come any closer, until they can be within six feet of each other, moving around, still relaxed and happy about chicken.
10. Finally, find ways for your dogs to engage separately in mutually enjoyable activities together. If they both enjoy car rides, take them for a drive, but be sure they are seat-belted or crated far enough apart to avoid any tension. If they love hiking, take them on parallel walks, one with you, one with your training partner, with humans between them at first, and eventually with dogs between humans when youre sure their emotions are appropriate. Parallel swims, for dogs who love the water, can work well too.
When you feel the dogs are ready to finally interact with each other again, be careful not to undo all your hard work. You might first let them greet through a barrier, such as a baby gate or exercise pen.
Take care Miss Ida &
I had nail magic glue and I wasn't able to open it, but the bottom twists off and you can apply it through there!
Just had success opening stuck glue jar by taking the end of a screw driver and went closely around the bottom of jar and it loosen the top. After getting open I put Vaseline around screw top.
My nail glue will not open and I think it is glued shut
Actually I screwed off the end thingy and the glue cams out of there so I just used the nossle to spread the glue.
Hope this was helpful.
(My nails are majestic now)
Ignore the lid at the top. At The bottom there should be a little screw that looks a bit like what you get on the bottom of a glue stick and you just keep twisting it as hard as you can until it eventually comes open and you just use that instead of the lid at the top.
some nail glue are actually empty as i found out myself
All you need to do is cut the tip off, there is extra coating on top so the glue doesnt come out and stick the lid and bottle together.
Dip a cotton swab in the nail-polish remover and rub it generously around the tip of the bottle and under the cap. Some remover might seep into the glue tip, so squeeze out a couple of drops of glue before you apply it.
Not sure if this will help just give it a try :)
open the outer layer not by turning it but by wiggling the top. then cut the tip off once thats off, then it takes a lot of squeezing to get it out.
Get the kiss fast dry one it opens SO EASY!!
After you poke a hole in the top and have successfully used it, lightly wipe some kind of oil, baby oil, Vaseline, etc... around the tip and inside of the cap before replacing the it and you will have a clog-free, ready to use bottle of glue. Works like a charm!!
Add your voice! Click below to answer. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!