Scenery: Cornfields (Hanford, CA)

Visiting my family in Hanford located in Central California in the San Joaquin Valley, my nephew Adam could not resist taking a walk through the fresh cornfields there. So I could not resist capturing the occasion on film.

By Cheryl C.

Is that the top of an artichoke plant I spy in the foreground? Yum!

Reply Like this photo? Yes

That is so cool to see somewhere that is so close to me. I am in Porterville CA, which is a bit over an hour away from Hanford. :-)

Reply Like this photo? Yes

Scenery: California Cornfield

My cousin loves to garden and lives in the country of central California. On our recent family visit to his town, my nephew walked around the grown corn because he had never seen it up close, since he lives in the city. Watching him walk through the corn reminded me of my now deceased father, so I just had to snap this beautiful picture.

Source: My city raised nephew amazed by the country life and all it has to offer - fresh grown corn!

By Cheryl from Los Angeles, CA

Photos SceneryMarch 8, 2011
🍀
💘