Many Cleaning Uses For A Swiffer Mop

I have found using dryer sheets works great for doing my blinds and dusting. Since doing this, I have discover a great way to save money. If you have seen Swiffer dusters or have one in your home, there are a couple ways to use the same idea without spending the money on those expensive replacement pads.

I use the same rod for dusting the floor as well as mopping. For dusting, you can use the dryer sheets (used or new). They attract the dust great. Mopping, I put a microfiber cloth in the holes where you would attach a replacement pad. When it needs wrung out, I just take it out and rinse it in my vinegar solution. Works so much better then the residue left behind by other products.

Putting a microfiber cloth or even a sock on the end of the pole works great for base boards and spider webs. You don't have to break your back or climb up on something to reach those corners.

By Luana M. from San Diego, CA

Genius! :)