Removing Ring Left by Stainless Steel Pot on Glass Cook Top

I left an empty stainless steel pot on my ceramic glass top cook top and now I have a foggy type ring stain on the burner. Any suggestions on how to remove it? I tried vinegar, baking soda, stove top cleaner and nothing worked. Am I stuck with the stain?

Dianne G. from Miami, FL

By Angie (Guest Post)

Have you tried Bar Keepers Friend? It's helped me with some of the stains on my glass top other items haven't conquered. The other item that may help, but make sure it's safe for your particular glass top is the Mr. Clean Magic Eraser. If you do find something that works, please share!

By (Guest Post)

Just setting an empty pot on your stove would not leave a ring. Did you place the pot on a hot burner? That might cause a burn mark on the stove top that you probably couldn't get out. It will probably darken the more you use the stove.

Home and Garden Cleaning AppliancesApril 28, 2008
📓
🎂
🌻