Southwest Bean Salad
Combine these four items:
- 1 16-ounce can kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 15-ounce can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 11-ounce can mexicorn, drained
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 3 tablespoons salad oil
- 3 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- salt and pepper to taste
Pour dressing over the first four ingredients. Cover, chill overnight and serve.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.