DancesSchool

Asking My Boyfriend to Sadies

Category Dances

I really want to find a really cute way to ask my boyfriend to Sadies. But I don't want anything too common, I need something unique. We've been going out for 11 months and I really want this to be super special! Please help.

By Rissa

Isn't it taken for granted when a couple is going together, that if something is at one or the other school, that you automatically have a date? On the other hand why do people now think they need to do things like ask for a date in a cute way? What happened to just asking for a date?

Well my bf plays football so a couple of my ideas are:
Throwing around a football around with our friends and when he isn't looking, switch the football to one that says Sadie's? on it. Or I'm gona go up and hug him from behind and have my friends come up behind us and dump a cooler of ice water on us and I'll say hey babe it'd be pretty chill if you went to Sadie's with me.

Or you joke around with your guy and be like "ya I'll ask you to Sadie's. When pigs fly! And you attach enough balloons to a stuffed pig and you walk up to him and let go of the balloons and say "holy crap that pig is flying. Guess that means your goin to Sadie's with me"

I'll probably do the ice one but everyone be warned, do not do that unless your in a serious relationship cause I'm sure even my boyfriend will be pissed until he realizes that's how I'm asking him lol. Good luck <3

So, I really want to ask my boyfriend to Sadies in a really cute way, but I'm not sure how. I was thinking maybe decorating his room or something, am but not sure how I would do it, please help!

By Crystal C.