LaundryCleaning

Buying a Portable Washer and Dryer

I am researching portable washers and dryers that can be hooked up to my kitchen sink. I live on the 2nd floor of a duplex and my apartment does not have a laundry hookup.

The reviews vary from brand to brand and so far there is no clear ones to avoid or buy. I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed. The prices are more than buying a regular washer and dryer so I want to make sure I get the most bang for the buck.

Anyone have a portable unit and what brands I should look for or forget?

Thanks,
Melissa

Go to www.consumerreports.org/.../home.jsp and purchase a $5 one month membership. Consumer Reprots will compare washer/dryer combos, tell you which is the best for the price and many other comparisons. I used it when I bought my regular washer & dryer and vacuum cleaner. Well worth the $5 to have all the information in one place.

By penny (Guest Post)

We have tryed the wonder wash and are very pleased.We are apartment dwellers also.It will be under laundary alternative.

penny