General AdviceConsumer Advice

Time, Temperature, and Weather Phone Number for Springfield Ohio

Springfield, Ohio, used to have a local time, temp, and weather line. When the country station that sponsored it moved out of town, that number became defunct. I don't like the Dayton one. I'm not happy with the Dayton-based service. Does anyone in the TF family know of a working time/temp/weather number for Springfield, Ohio? Thanks a million!

By Lelia Jo Cordell from Springfield, OH

(937) 390-2121 This is what I found... Is this what you had?

If there is not one that you are happy with, I think you should download a weather program from the weather network. You can get them to send you a daily email or you can have it on your desktop. Your computer and your cell phone will always tell you the correct time as these devices get the correct time from a satellite.

Yes, Gina, that number and its counterpart, 399-2121, have been disconnected. Louell, I can get weather updates on my computer, but I was kinda hoping for a dial-in option. Thanks, though.

A friend gave me a better time/temp number today: (937) 652-1451 . That's the Champaign Bank time/temp service in Urbana, Ohio.

I just called for the first time and already like it better - it gives the day, date, time, temp, and a short weather report.