Olive Oil and Sugar for a Clean Face

1
Share
4
Save
Follow
Print

Ohhhh this is a good one. For a good clean face, dip a cotton ball into olive oil and a bit of white sugar. Wash your face lightly. It peels off the dry skin, oils your skin, cleanses, and sugar is healing.

By Acesnanna from Idaho

By Dotty (Guest Post)

Hi
Just wanted you to know our faces need moisture, and sugar is not healing, sorry. Sugar does a lot of bad things when ingested, such as suppressing the immune system, it feeds cancer and yeast in the body too so I can't believe it would heal the outside in any way.
Dotty

By Mary (Guest Post)

This is probably good if you have dry skin. If you are breakout prone, skip the olive oil. I don't know about sugar, but honey is great for the skin. I also like to use a scrub made of liquid soap & baking soda for my oily skin. Works great!

By Dawn (Guest Post)

Baking soda mixed with generic Cetaphil cleanser is what I use. The baking soda granules are much smaller and gentler on the skin than sugar granules can be.

By pam (Guest Post)

Sugar externally has been used as an exfoliant - and I don't think it will do any harm.

Health & Beauty Beauty Skin Care Dry SkinJanuary 26, 2006
😎
🌻
🎆
Generated 2021-06-24 14:39:56 in 982 msecs. ⛅️️
https://www.thriftyfun.com/tf97539180.tip.html