FloorsCleaning

How Do I Remove Dog Urine Odor from Colored Tile Grout?

I have a dog that has managed to water the grout on my newly installed colored tile grout. I need an idea of what to use to clean the urine from the grout, that will not remove the color from it, so I can use the sealer on it.

The idea behind this is to clean it so as to make sure that the smell will not be there to come out after the grout is sealed. Anyone out there that can help?

By Roger from AR

We have used this in boarding kennel rooms. It is concrete not grout but it works to remove cat and dog urine smell. We spray the concrete with straight vinegar let it set 5 to ten minutes then was with a laundry detergent in our pressure washer. You could do this with a spray bottle with vinegar, and a bucket of water with deterrent mix and a sponge. Then rinse with plan water and sponge. Hope this helps good luck.