Restoring a Wedding Bouquet?

Does anyone know how to restore a wedding bouquet? it's 40 years old with red cloth roses, little crushed ribbon that have yellowed and leaves falling off. it's a little rough. Any ideas on how to give the flowers life and take yellow out of white ribbon?

Betty

Why would you want to restore it? If this were my wedding bouquet I'd buy a clear glass or plastic box to put it in and keep it forever, or better still a small MEMORY BOX with little momento, napkin, etc from my wedding. In my glass covered memory box I have things from my Mom and Dad's 50th anniversary and even dried roses from their funerals.To change the origional bouquet would defeat the purpose ok keeping it.

If you have a little travel clothes steamer, you could steam it up a bit and try to reshape the bouquet back the way it was. About the yellowing, I really wouldn't worry about it. It is old, after all. Try to get it back in its best shape without changing it and then put it into a clear box like MamawKC says.

Susan from ThriftyFun

Crafts FloralApril 20, 2005
🍀
💘
https://www.thriftyfun.com/tf975845.tip.html