Pistol Grip Spray Can Handle for Arthritis Sufferers

My sister told me about this several years ago. She had severe arthritis in her hands. I now have the same problem. She went to Ace Hardware and bought a little pistol grip handle for spray paint. It will fit spray starch, non-stick pan spray, or any spray can you have.

For those of us in Houston or other areas where critters keep marching into houses, this is good for bug spray cans. You don't get the gunk on your hands. It makes it much easier to spray things and is less stressful on the fingers than the spray nozzle on the can. I specifically mentioned Ace because theirs are sturdier than the ones from other stores.

By Marty Dick from Houston, TX

There also are many different styles of faucets (and cabinet hardware) and some with levers are easier on the hands than others. Luckily, the manufacturers are realizing the need for this. Just say this article on the topic:

www.dynamic-living.com/.../#clear

I was diagnosed of RHEUMATOID ARTHRITIS (RA) in July 2009, It started in two fingers on my right hand and one finger in my left hand. The right side of my body was constantly aching and fatigue was so severe. I was put on Naprosyn and after some time i didn't feel any different, so i started on a natural treatment from RICH HERBS FOUNDATION, their RA FORMULA treatment effectively reversed my Rheumatoid Arthritis condition.

The swellings, stiffness, fatigue and joint/muscle pains has subsided. I feel better overall. Visit ww w. richherbsfoundation. com. Six months after the treatment, I made an appointment with a rheumatologist in Houston, after examining me, she looked at me and told me I did not have Rheumatoid Arthritis

Home and Garden Home Improvement PaintingSeptember 23, 2010
💘
🍀