CouponsConsumer Advice

Drop Sites for Unwanted Coupons

Does anyone know of a place where I can put coupons I am not using for others to look and see if they can use them? There used to be a place at the library, but it's no longer there.

By jazzy from Pasadena, CA

Some grocery stores have a box that you can drop them into, and pick out any from the box that you can use. Many times if I have coupons that I decide not to use, I just cut them out neatly and lay them on the shelf next to the product they are for. Someone who is buying that product anyway, will be glad to use your coupon.
Harlean from Arkansas

Laundry mats are a great place to drop them off for others. I always look threw the coupons when I am at my laundry mat!

Contact your local military recruiter, over seas, they can uses the expired coupons for 6 months.