Product FinderConsumer Advice

Buying Marie Callender's Pie Crusts

Where can I buy a Marie Calender's pie crust?

By mark saner from Camarillo, CA

Vons! You can find a pack of two in the frozen section where they have frozen pies and whipped toppings. At least they have them in Ventura!

My freezer died and I put my Marie Callendar pie crusts in an older refrigerator in the garage till I could get a new one installed so...the package says to keep frozen but mine have just been in the refrigerator do you think it is still safe to use them??

Most major grocery stores should carry them. They are usually where the Cool-Whip is. If you can't find them, talk to your store manager and see if he can order them. I've had grocery stores do that for me.

I found them at Safeway in Burke, VA - not terribly far from Manassas!

I recently visited relatives in Texas and my aunt had made a pie using Marie Callender's frozen pie crust and it was delicious. Could you please tell me where I can find them in the Wilmington, NC area?

Thanks,
mjohnson522

Answers:

Buying Marie Callender's Pie Crusts

Did you check your local grocery store? At my grocer, they are located in the frozen food aisle beside the pre-made pies and whipped topping. Happy hunting.
(04/02/2007)

By Heather

Where can I buy Marie Callender's frozen pie crusts in the Manassas, VA area?

By Quentin from Manassas, VA

Answers:

Buying Marie Callender's Pie Crusts

If you cannot find hers go to a store that caters to bakeries and restaurants and buy the Krusteaz pie crust mix; you only add water; and it is fantastic! and incredibly easy to make and very possibly what they use as their pie crusts! You will never use another it is that good and that easy! (10/15/2010)

By katrina

Is there a grocery store in central Texas where I can buy Marie Callender's frozen pie crust?

By janelle (TWC Email) Wilson from San Marcos, TX

Answers:

Buying Marie Callender's Pie Crusts

I shop at Smith's/Kroeger's and Walmart in New Mexico and purchase the Marie Callendar's pie crust there. They seem to be very popular, so you have to catch the frozen pie crust/pie section when it has been restocked. (11/07/2009)

By Shirlene