ThriftyFun Mentioned In Reader's Digest Article: "My Family's No-Buy Experiment"

There is an article in Reader's Digest - October 2008 "My Family's No Buy Experiment" by David Hochman that tells about frugal living AND the first thing that happens is the family has a plumbing problem. Where do they go to get advice? ThriftyFun.com

I'm thinking there are going to be a lot of new members this month! I hope our trusty website is ready for a BIG hit! Reader's Digest is published in "50 editions in 21 languages, in Braille, on cassette, in large print and in a digital version"

How do you like them apples? WHOOPIE!

You can read the article in Reader's Digest October 2008 on page 124-129

By Nancycorinne from Los Angeles, CA

Editor's Note: Glad you saw it in print Nancy and thank you for sharing the exact issue it is in. You can read the article that features us at the link below.

Link: http://www.rd.com/advice-and-know-how/hochman-family-cuts-spending/article99718.html

Great article!! Looks like our Thrifty family will be growing soon.

By velsgal (Guest Post)

It really was a great article. Hopefully it will inspire others to a frugal lifestyle.

I was so excited when they mentioned Thrifyfun! This is such a great site and such a blessing.

By Michele (Guest Post)

Congrats for being mentioned. I know I have shared many articiles and the site to friends and family. Hopefully this will boost the membership!

Thanks for a great newsletter!

By (Guest Post)

That's how I found out about this web site....and I'm so glad i was working that 11pm to 7am shift. Love all the tips I have used so far. Keep up the good work!

That was were I first about this site and I am really enjoying it