Save Money on Beverages at Work

I always crave a soda in the afternoon at work. Sodas in our vending machine cost $1.25. Which can add up very quickly after a week. So I buy cases of soda on sale and take 5 to work Monday morning or pop one in my purse on my way out the door. I stick them in our fridge and I always have soda waiting for me.

I buy cases on sale for between $2.99 and $3.97, depending on the brand. It only costs me between $0.12 and $0.16 a day. I save around $5.50 a week. Over the course of the year I save over $285.00. Quite the savings for such a small change.

By Andrea from MI

By Barbara Lewis (Guest Post)

We like to have the 1 liter bottle of pop to drink thruout the day. We buy 2 liters on sale, and refill the 1 liter bottles. The store next to my work sells the 1 liter bottle of cold pop for $1.59 ea, and sells the 2 liter on sale for $.79 each......so as you see, it is quite a savings. We are then able to reseal our soda thruout the day......works for us.