Bar-B-Q Ribs

• 1/2 cup to a cup brown sugar
  • 1/8 cup vinegar
  • 1 cup of ketchup
  • pepper
  • Ribs (2-4 sides)

Mix all the above ingredients together except ribs. Get a large tin baking pan put in 2-4 side of ribs. Cut slits into the meaty part of the ribs on both sides so that the meat will absorb the sauce.

Cover all the ribs with the sauce on top and on the back. Put tin foil over the pan and put a few slits in the top. Preheat the oven to 300 degrees to 400 degrees F. Lower the temperature to 250 degrees F. Put the ribs in and set the timer to 1/2 hour, so that you can flip the ribs over and baste them with the sauce in the bottom of the pan. Keep doing this for about an hour and a half.

The ribs are best served with rice and vegetables.

By Frank from Vernon, British Columbia, Canada

BBQ Ribs

This is very close to the recipe I use. I use corn syrup instead of the brown sugar [which I'm going to try], and not quite as much vinegar. I also add onion and garlic powders, to taste (I love onion and garlic). (10/20/2006)

By KayDpa

Bar-B-Q Ribs
Barbecued Spare Ribs
Barbecued Spare Ribs Recipes
Mini ribs in a ceramic dish.
Microwave Ribs Recipes
Bar of Soap Stuck in a Toilet
Bar of Soap Stuck in Toilet
Spare Ribs
Cooking Spare Ribs