Slow Cooker Pork Ribs Recipes

This is an extremely easy recipe for making ribs in the crockpot. This recipe calls for boneless pork ribs but it would work with other ribs as well.

• 3lb boneless Pork Ribs
  • 1 large onion, sliced
  • 1 1/2 cups BBQ sauce (homemade or storebought)
  • 1 tsp. pepper

Directions:

Add ribs, oinion and pepper to the crockpot and cook on low for 6 hours or high for 4 hours.

Drain excess liquid from crockpot using a spoon, ladle or baster. Then add BBQ sauce and cook for 2 more hours on low or 1 more hour on high. After this time you can serve an enjoy!

You can simplify this recipe by simply adding all the ingredients at the start but I prefer removing the liquid so that the ribs are less soupy and the BBQ flovor is less watered down. This recipe freezes well!

By Lewis from Port Orchard, WA

6 Solutions

This is a super easy recipe and it's delicious. When I find country pork ribs on sale, I stock up and use them for sandwiches, tacos, burritos, etc. It's an inexpensive cut. When it cooks in the Crockpot, it becomes very tender.

I've never been in favor of doing ribs in a crockpot, but after trying this recipe several years ago, this is now the only way I'll cook the country boneless pork spareribs.

Mix sugar and flour in saucepan. Add water. Stir. Add next 5 ingredients. Heat and stir until boiling and thickened.

Cut ribs into small portions of 2 or 3 bones each. Bring a large pot of water to boil. Season water with a pinch each of salt, black pepper, and crushed red pepper to the water.

I have found a recipe for the most delicious ribs 'n sauce, and you don't have to stand at the grill all day! They are tender, juicy, simple and yummy. . .

In These Pages
Food and Recipes Recipes CrockpotJanuary 28, 2013
💘
🍀
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Slow-Cooker-Pork-Ribs-Recipes.html