Slow Cooker Ribs Recipes
July 11, 2016
Here you will make ribs that everyone will love. These will come out well seasoned and taste like nothing you can buy in a restaurant. These are my baby ribs.
Total Time: 2 hours
Yield: 2 servings
- 1 lb ribs
- 2 cups water
- 4 pinch seasoning of your choice. I used adobo garlic and seasoning salt
- 1 pack Goya seasoning
- You need to wash your meat well. Add water and ribs to your crock pot.
- Season it with your preferred seasoning salt and other spices. Put the crock pot on high for about two hours.
- The flavors will be well cooked into the ribs. I used pork ribs to make mine today. Keep checking the meat to see that you can stick a fork in it. When you find the ribs done, dump the liquid off the ribs.
- If you're in the mood for a little tang, you could add your favorite sauce like I did. I used Sweet Baby Ray's sauce.
Pork ribs come out tender and delicious when prepared in your crockpot. This page contains slow cooker pork ribs recipes.
This page contains slow cooker beef ribs recipes. A delicious, tender rib meal will be made when cooked in the crockpot.
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.