Tasty Crock Pot Ribs
Here you will make ribs that everyone will love. These will come out well seasoned and taste like nothing you can buy in a restaurant. These are my baby ribs.
Total Time: 2 hours
Yield: 2 servings
- 1 lb ribs
- 2 cups water
- 4 pinch seasoning of your choice. I used adobo garlic and seasoning salt
- 1 pack Goya seasoning
- You need to wash your meat well. Add water and ribs to your crock pot.
- Season it with your preferred seasoning salt and other spices. Put the crock pot on high for about two hours.
- The flavors will be well cooked into the ribs. I used pork ribs to make mine today. Keep checking the meat to see that you can stick a fork in it. When you find the ribs done, dump the liquid off the ribs.
- If you're in the mood for a little tang, you could add your favorite sauce like I did. I used Sweet Baby Ray's sauce.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2021 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.