Birthday Gift Ideas for 19 Year Old Boyfriend

I have been dating a guy who will be 19. We have been going out for 3 months. He's so sweet and really supportive. I want to make this the best birthday ever for him. He hasn't ever experienced b-day parties, because of his parents financial situation etc.

I have money to spend on this guy and everything. I just need ideas. He's really into art, he has many posters in his dorm room and he loves football. He's from Michigan, so he really loves Michigan State football. Please help. Thank you.

By tkhumi from Lubbock, TX

Answers:

I was like your boyfriend and did not have birthday gifts until my husband and his family. I swear my in-laws look for a reason for a party! At first it was really embarrassing to me because I really did not know how to respond. If your boyfriend truly has not had birthday parties and such I would take it kinda easy on the amount of people. Give him a cookie cake or something more "mannish" and a small gift that has some meaning to it. (09/19/2009)

By notwrong

I would be careful about how much money you spend on him. It might embarrass him and and his parents, as they can not afford to be lavish. Tone it down and do something special instead of lavish. (09/22/2009)

By catastrofy

Get your friends together and everyone chip in to give him a Michigan State themed party.

That way, it's your idea, you're wonderful, and everyone chipped in, and you're not showing off.

Make sure you make or buy the Michigan State cake though.

http://www.beckettfanshop.com/Michigan-State-Spartans-Merchandise_1949031360_BW.html

http://www.espartan.com/COLLEGE_Michigan_State_Spartans/browse/source/google-ncaa-michigan-state-store?gclid=CLGxqMfthZ0CFSANDQoddDGDdA

I had to help. I'm a Michigan girl myself! (09/22/2009)

By Shosha

boyfriend and girlfriend
Gift Ideas for Boyfriend's 19th Birthday
Boyfriend and Girlfriend
Locating an Old Boyfriend
13 year old gift ideas
Gift Ideas for a 13 Year Old Girl
Gift Ideas for a New Boyfriend
Gift Ideas for a New Boyfriend
Anniversary Gift Ideas for a Boyfriend
Anniversary Gift Ideas for a Boyfriend
🎄