Birthday Gift Ideas for Boyfriend

My boyfriend"s birthday is next Saturday and I have no clue what to get him. My money is limited. Some ideas would be great.

By Syd Marie

Answers:

Birthday Gift Ideas for Boyfriend

My first Christmas with the man who would a year later become my husband I had no clue what to get him. I decided on a movie. Less than 20 bucks, sometimes much less. (06/12/2009)

By micksgirl

Birthday Gift Ideas for Boyfriend

Usually men have so sort of passion/addiction. It may be cars (classic, new, hot rods) or maybe even wood working. I once got a car fanatic a subscription to a magazine and got him a few things for his car that were small, placed one magazine in a car wash bucket along with knick-knacks for his hobby and he was happy with it.

But then my hubby's Bday was last Friday and I woke him up with coffee and rubbed his back til he woke up really well. I made his favorite foods and the man felt like a king and tried to claim the whole weekend as his birthday. (06/13/2009)

By Chancey

Birthday Gift Ideas for Boyfriend

• How about taking him on a picnic with a birthday cake?
  • A team sports cap?
  • A CD of the things you like to listen to?
  • A framed picture of the 2 of you? (06/13/2009)

By mulberry204

Birthday Gift Ideas for Boyfriend

Toys. Whatever his fancy, get it in the toy store/section. Also, try the Hobby Store. To better assist you I would need to know more about his likes. Consider reposting with some BF details of his interests and character. I am very good at gifting, even for knowing very little about a person. Try shopping and listen to your intuition, turn off the noise and just release the stress of it. Flow through things you know he's into and follow that. Maybe make him something? Picnic, check town events (free or low cost), make dinner, and go to his favorite book/comic store? (06/13/2009)

By sparklejunk

Birthday Gift Ideas for Boyfriend

I got my man a magazine subscription. It was only $10 and gives all year long. I went to magazines.com (06/13/2009)

By michele052002

Birthday Gift Ideas for Boyfriend

You didn't give an age so not sure if this will help you. If your boyfriend has a dog or cat he adores start a scrapbook for him based on the dog or cat. There are sites on the web you can use to help you design pages and add photos to the pages from ones you might have of the pet or can obtain copies from his family. I did this for one of my husband's Christmas presents last year, we have a dog. I also got a coffee mug with dog's picture on it and a tree ornament that is tiny frame and put the dog's picture in it, too.

If your boyfriend has any children you could do this with his children being the subject of the scrapbook or photo on a mug. You can also get favorite photos etched in quartz (with lighted bases for viewing) done. That was also one of his Christmas presents. The scrapbook is an on going process for I only started with four pages and then added as a great photo came up to use on a page. (06/13/2009)

By itsagift

Birthday Gift Ideas for Boyfriend

Why not prepare a nice dinner and eat by candlelight. Maybe even bake his favorite cake or dessert. Give him a massage and maybe even wash and vacuum out his car for him. These things would cost little, but would certainly mean a lot. (06/15/2009)

By Momof1

Birthday Gift Ideas for Boyfriend

It might be too late to offer suggestions, but a $5 or $10 gift card to a Subway, McDonald's or other favorite fast-food place might be useful. It's not lovey dovey by any means and it shows that you were considering his favorite place. Good luck. (06/18/2009)

By khilde80

Birthday Gift Ideas for Boyfriend
Woman giving her boyfriend a gift.
Birthday Gift Ideas for a Boyfriend
boyfriend and girlfriend
Gift Ideas for Boyfriend's 19th Birthday
Gift Ideas for a New Boyfriend
Gift Ideas for a New Boyfriend
Anniversary Gift Ideas for a Boyfriend
Anniversary Gift Ideas for a Boyfriend
🎉
🎄